- Besan Flour – ¼ cup
- All-purpose flour/ Maida – 2 tblsp
- Rice flour – 2 tblsp
- Rava/ sooji/ semolina – 1 tblsp
- Baking soda – a pinch
- Salt – as req
- Water – as req
- Small onion/ shallot – ¼ cup (thinly sliced)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tblsp(finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – few (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 1 (finely chopped/optional)
- Cooking oil – to deep fry
- Heat some oil in a pan to deep fry
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl add the sieved besan flour, all-purpose flour, rice flour, sooji, and baking soda, required amount of salt, thinly sliced shallots, finely chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves. Mix roughly and sprinkle water until it reaches the thick batter consistency.
- Take a small amount of batter at a time and drop it gently into the hot oil.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining batter, at the same time do not crowd the pan
- Flip in between and take out the pakodas once the sizzle sound off.
- The Crunchy, tasty, quick and super easy “MULTI-FLOUR INSTANT PAKODA” is ready to serve.