- Chopped Chakka/ fresh Jackfruit – 1 cup
- Jaggery syrup – ½ – ¾ cup
- Ghee/ clarified butter – 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Fresh coconut 1st milk – ¼ cup
- Fresh coconut 2nd milk – ½ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Ghee – 1 tblsp
- Cashews – 4-5 nos
- Finely chopped coconut – 1 tsp
- Grind the fresh jackfruit without adding water and keep aside.
- Meanwhile prepare the jaggery syrup (3/4 cup grated jaggery, boil with 2 tblsp of water and filter out any dust particle and keep aside)
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add 2 tsp of ghee and add the grounded jackfruit paste. Sauté it for few mins until the raw smell goes off.
- Now add ½ a cup of water and cook it under medium flame, the color will change slightly.
- By that time add the jaggery syrup ½ to ¾ cup (depends on your taste) and stir it gently for few mins, add the coconut 2nd milk and bring it to boil for 4-5 mins.
- Later add the coconut 1st milk, Cook it until it turns thick consistency. Turn off the flame and sprinkle some cardamom powder and keep aside.
- Heat some ghee in a small pan and add the cashew, roast it lightly and pour it over the pradhaman. Add some more ghee and some finely chopped coconut and roast it until golden brown and add it into the pradhaman, mix well
- The super tasty, delicious and aromatic “CHAKKA PRADHAMAN” is ready to serve.