// easy and quick organic Fresh Blueberry Muffins//
- All- purpose flour – 1 ½ cups
- Granulated sugar – ¾ cup + 1 tblsp for muffin top
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Canola / mild cooking oil – 1/3 cup
- Egg – 1 (room temperature)
- Whole milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 ½ cup
- Fresh organic blueberries – 1 cup
- Pre heat the oven to 400˚F
- Line the regular size muffin pans with muffin liners ( 12 size pan, leave 2-3 space for water bath)
- In a wide mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Mix well and keep aside
- In a small bowl, whisk the canola oil, egg, whole milk and vanilla essence; whisk together and pour the mixture into the flour-dry mixture.
- Mix gently and add about a cup of fresh and clean organic blueberries; fold the berries gently.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the batter evenly into the muffin cups and sprinkle some sugar on the top of each muffin.
- Pour enough water to the unlined cups.
- Bake the muffins for about 15- 20 mins or insert a toothpick comes out clean
- Cool it for 5 mins before serving, the super fluffy and tasty “BLUEBERRY MUFFINS” are ready
- Cool completely before storing it, store it in an air tight container and keep over the counter top for max of 4 days.
- Best thing to enjoy the freshness and lightness of the muffin, serve it warm.
- you can use even regular/ frozen blueberries