- Diced radish – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Cooking oil- 1 tblsp
- Coriander seeds – 1 tblsp
- Black sesame seeds – 1 tblsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tblsp
- Dry red chili – 4 nos
- Grated coconut – ¼ cup
- In a super hot dry pan, add the black sesame immediately, it starts splutter and transfer into a bowl.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat and add the coriander seeds, cumin seeds and red chili and sauté it for about 2 mins and transfer into the same bowl
- Now the grated coconut in the same pan and roast it close to dark brown color.
- Now grind add the roasted ingredients without adding any water and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the diced radish along with some salt, sauté it for a while and cover it with a lid for about 3-4 mins.
- Now sprinkle the grounded powder and mix well.
- Cover it a lid and cook it under very low flame for about 3 mins
- The nutty, tasty and unique flavorful “SESAME RADISH FRY” is ready to serve.