//Sesame Potato Pepper Fry//
- Boiled potato – 2 (Large)
- White Sesame seeds – 1 tblsp
- Whole Black Peppercorn – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds – 1 tblsp
- Cooking oil – 3 tblsp
- Salt – to taste
- Dry roast coriander seeds, peppercorns and cumin seeds for about 2 mins and grind it coarsely and keep aside.
- In the same pan, toss the sesame seeds allow it to sprinkle and transfer into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, break the boiled potatoes roughly into bite size chunks.
- Heat some oil into the pan, now add the boiled potato chunks in the hot oil and toss it gently with required amount of salt under medium-high flame.
- Once the potatoes turn slightly crisp, add the coarsely grounded pepper masala and toss it. Let the potato and the pepper masala sit under medium low flame for about 6-7 mins.
- By the time, the potatoes turn super crispy. Now sprinkle the white sesame seeds over the potatoes and toss it gently and turn off the flame.
- The crispy and delicious “Sesame Potatoes Pepper Fry” is ready to serve.
- It goes well with Spinach Bisibelebath/ sambar rice/ curd rice/ rasam rice.