- Chopped pineapple – ½ cup
- Jaggery syrup – ¼ cup
- Ghee/ clarified butter – 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Fresh coconut 1st milk – ½ cup
- Water – ¼ cup (if neede)
- Ghee – 1 tblsp
- Cashews – 4-5 nos
- Finely chopped/grated coconut – 1 tsp
- Grind the pineapple without adding water and keep aside (ref pic)
- Meanwhile prepare the jaggery syrup (1/2 cup grated jaggery, boil with 2 tblsp of water and filter out any dust particle and keep aside)
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add 2 tsp of ghee and add the grounded jackfruit paste. Sauté it for few mins until the raw smell goes off.
- By that time add the jaggery syrup ¼ cup (depends on your taste) and stir it gently for few mins until the pineapple paste and jaggery come together
- Later add the coconut 1st milk, Cook it until it turns thick consistency. Turn off the flame and sprinkle some cardamom powder and keep aside.
- Heat some ghee in a small pan and add the cashew and grated coconut, roast until golden brown in color (ref pic) and pour it over the pradhaman. mix well
- The super tasty, delicious and aromatic “PINEAPPLE PRADHAMAN” is ready to serve.