Makes – 18-24 cookies
- Bread flour – 1 cup
- All-purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Granulated sugar – ½ cup
- Dark brown sugar – 1 cup
- Water/ freshly brewed coffee – 3 tsp
- Melted brown butter – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- Egg – 1 (large – room temperature)
- Egg yolk – 1 (large – room temperature)
- Semi sweet chocolate chip – ½ cup
- Ultimate dark chocolate – ¾ cup (roughly chopped)
- Pre heat the oven to 350˚F
- Line the parchment paper into the cookie sheet and keep aside
- Add the dark brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl along with eggs and mix well using hand/stand mixer; now add the melted brown butter (room temperature) and mix well.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, bread flour and add into the sugar mixture along with salt, baking soda, coffee, vanilla extract.
- Now add the semi sweet chocolate chip and roughly chopped dark chocolates into the cookie dough and mix gently
- Using a ice cream scoop for equal measurement and scoop the dough equally 3 inches apart
- Bake it for about 12-14 mins, initially the cookie is too soft and gooey; it will become firm once it has cooled completely
- Store it in air tight container for more days
- The ultimate chocolaty “ULTIMATE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE” is ready to serve.
- Serve warm, you can really enjoy the luscious dark chocolate taste.