- confectionery sugar – 1cup
- Cream cheese – ½ cup (room temperature)
- Unsalted butter – ½ cup (room temperature)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- In a wide mixing bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese, unsalted butter, pure vanilla extract along with confectionery sugar and beat well using hand/stand mixer
- The sweet, tangy and silky smooth, delicious “VANILLA CREAM CHEESE FROSTING” is ready to frost
- Fill the frosting into a piping bag with a desired tip (I have used star tip) and pipe it over the cupcakes and decorate with some glazed red cherries.